Stop by the Saint George Library to find a compelling read or to answer a crucial question. The SGS Library contains over 8,000 books, as well as computers, iPads, magazines, and newspapers. We have a variety of seating options and quiet corners for you to read and learn in peace and quiet.
- Support students as they learn to read and read to learn.
- Teach students to use skills, tools, and resources to inquire, think critically, gain knowledge, and participate ethically.
- Enable students to develop a lifelong passion for reading.
- Support teachers to incorporate information literacy, technology, and powerful literature in their classrooms.
- Empower families to create a culture of literacy in their homes.
- Library books may be kept for one week (1st – 3rd grade) or two weeks (4th-12th grade), and then must be returned.
- A book may be renewed (checked out again) if the student is not finished reading it. An overdue (late) book means a student cannot borrow another book (until the overdue book is returned).
- Students are responsible to handle library books with care, since they are for everyone to share. Any book damage should be reported to the library as soon as possible so we can attempt repairs.
- If a book is lost or damaged beyond repair, payment toward a replacement will be requested from the parents.
Online Library Catalog